Has your scuba gear been sitting in the closet too long? You finally want to use it and not sure if you want to gamble your life on whether it's ready to dive or not? Noooo Problem - We’ve got this!
Just get it to us - ship it, drive it or give it to Santa. (We see him fairly regularly) And we will take care of the rest. Any make, model or type. Noooo problem. Now, if it will cost more to find the parts for your ancient 1945 mariner regulator than it’s worth, then we are going to call you to make sure you still want to. But, 90% of the equipment out there can be serviced, repaired and shipped back to you for less than most shops charge for service alone. Heck, we even do the service for some shops.
If your gear can’t be repaired conventionally, we use magic. We have a secret village of Menehune’s from Hawaii. They don’t eat much and only work at night, but they do good work. Little bastards keep stealing tools though.
Seriously, though, we have a lot of fun, and our Tech Ninjas are factory trained! We have a large inventory of parts, the latest in testing equipment, and all the proper tools to work on your scuba life support equipment... Even a very large hammer for the stubborn pieces.
We hate surprises - so rest assured that, if we run into anything that needs to be replaced (beyond normal service kits) and has a cost over $20 (like hoses, cracks in regulator housing, etc), we will contact you before we replace anything with options and costs! If its junk, parts aren't available, or the manufacturer is no longer in business then we have a trade in program that can get you up to 20% off new gear!
When your scuba gear is serviced by 5280 Scuba it includes:
- Pre-service check to help troubleshooting later in the service
- Disassembly of the 1st stage, 2nd stage and gauges
- Dump the old sand out and put new sand in during assembly. (joke - at least during assembly)
- Clean metal parts in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Soak and scrub plastic parts in warm soapy water
- Inspect all the parts for excessive wear, cracks, and corrosion
- Replace all the manufacturers required o-rings, filters, and seats
- Use of Oxygen Compatible Lubricants (Nitrox ready) during assembly
- Adjust, tune and balance the regulator system to manufactures specifications
- Submerge regulator for final inspection and leak test
- Computers, watches, gauges are leak tested, submerged and pressured to 150'
|Regulator Annual Service (1st & 2nd stages, Octo & Gauges)||$99 + Parts*|
|Atomic 1st Stage Environmental Sealed||add $30|
|BC Annual Service||$35 + Parts*|
|Battery Replace with Pressure & Accuracy Check||$19 + Battery|
|Full Face Mask Only Service||$45 + Parts|
|Full Face Mask with Regulator Service||$95 + Parts*|
|Spare Air Service w/Tank Visual Inspection||$75 + Parts|
|Dry suit - Neck Seal Replacement (Latex)||$75 + Seal|
|Dry suit - Wrist Seal Replacement (Latex)||$50/set + Seals|
|Rush Service - 24 hour in-house turn around||add $100|
|Expedited Service - 72 hour in-house turn around||add $50|
* Some manufactures supply free parts as part of their warranty as long as your scuba equipment is serviced every 12 months. If you do not qualify for free parts you can expect to spend anywhere from $19.95 to $35.95 for 1st stage kit and $9.95 to $25.95 per 2nd stage kits. For warranty service there are a few things that we require you to provide:
- Copy of warranty registration
- Copy of original receipt
- Copy of service records/receipts since purchase
Questions? Please call or send an e-mail to the service department at email@example.com
Aeris | Apeks | Aqua Lung | Atomic | Cressi | Dacor | Genesis | Hollis | Mares | Oceanic | OceanReef | ScubaPro | Seac Sub | SeaQuest | Sherwood | Suunto | TUSA | XS Scuba | Zeagle